Expat Exposed is an information and community site that lays out the downside of emigrating to New Zealand, and helps potential and current expats help themselves through networking and emotional support.
About us:
Philosophy
Funding
FAQ
The Rules
Feeling profligate?

As a matter of policy, Expat Exposed does not run ads. While we're happy to shoulder the site costs, some people have voiced a desire to donate cash—and we'd be jerks to refuse an offer like that.

This topic has not been rated | Register/Log-in to rate this topic
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author

Jerry

• Rate this poster:  

• I am in: NOT IN NEW ZEALAND
  • uk.gif Send private message

How Stupid Can A Kiwi Be

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 am
*ATTN: This is the ANGRY DOME.*

This Stupid

http://tvnz.co.nz/close-up/...-21-4789888/video

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

• malaysia.gif Send private message

Reply with quote This post has 1 review(s)

Re: How Stupid Can A Kiwi Be

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:52 am
Jerry wrote:*ATTN: This is the ANGRY DOME.*

This Stupid

http://tvnz.co.nz/close-up/...-21-4789888/video

*cough*

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia..."

What makes this a uniquely noo zeelunduh insult?

This:

"You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot."

Jerry

• Rate this poster:  

• uk.gif Send private message

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 am

Nice rant Laugh I didnt think you could get the word stupid to fit into a paragraph that many times.

Did you get a parking ticket today? Sad

L. Brea

• Rate this poster:  

• I am in: Too lazy to say
  • 0abot.gif Send private message

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 am
*ATTN: This is the ANGRY DOME.* That band is called Primus I think (that did that song)? They are American and horrible to listen to, but have some funny lyrics/cool album covers. They have one song called Groundhog Day... Razz

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:06 pm

It is an old classic sledge from a forum. I don't know which came first, the forum post or the song, but it was famous for a little while some 10-15 years ago.

But it is hilarious Smile

And no, I didn't get a parking ticket. Where did that come from???

brodiesmum

• Rate this poster:  

• I am in: Elsewhere, North Island

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

I like the bit 'you remind me of drool'.

I can use that one on a few kiwis here.

I think the rest would be lost on them. Laugh

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 pm
brodiesmum wrote:*ATTN: This is the ANGRY DOME.*

I like the bit 'you remind me of drool'.

I can use that one on a few kiwis here.

I think the rest would be lost on them. Laugh

What is even funnier is the absolute moron who think that I was angry when I posted the above instead of taking it in the spirit it was tendered in: showing the pinnacle of creative insulting and a bit of a laugh.

I guess that the post above would now apply to him. My advice would be for said person to isolate himself from society for a while. It seems that noo zeelunduh stupidity is rubbing off on him.

EDIT: Well, it seems that I would have to change my advice. I just realised that said person IS a noo zeelunduh. No wonder he was so unhappy with my poke at the stupidity of noo zeelunduhs.

My advice is now thusly: There is no way you are able to get rid of the stench of being born a noo zeelunduh. None. You will never be able to fit in anywhere and any attempt to try and be of some other nationality will fail. I know you despise being a noo zeelunduh, or so you claim. If your claim is true, you must truly hate yourself. And if that is the case, my advice to you is to do the needful.

brodiesmum

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow Cam Shocked

It just goes to show how we all read posts differently. I saw nothing wrong in Jerry's post, just a different interpretation of what was posted. Confused

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Wow Cam Shocked

It just goes to show how we all read posts differently. I saw nothing wrong in Jerry's post, just a different interpretation of what was posted. Confused

Click on my reputation and see what Jerry wrote there, 'Mum.

brodiesmum

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Ok..I get it now.

But in all honesty, I missed clicking on the cough first time around and I thought you were having a bad day too. Shocked Laugh

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Ok..I get it now.

But in all honesty, I missed clicking on the cough first time around and I thought you were having a bad day too. Shocked Laugh

Oh, you've seen me on a bad day. There are days when I feel like smacking my boss upside the head for being a micromanaging twit.

Thing is, you probably didn't notice the difference Wink

I don't bring my bad days here. It is bad enough reading about the poor sods still stuck in that little cesspit called noo zeelund...

PeterArtsound

• Rate this poster:  

• _europe.gif Send private message Visit poster's website

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 am
Cam wrote:
Oh, you've seen me on a bad day. There are days when I feel like smacking my boss upside the head for being a micromanaging twit.

And you are not in New Zealand? Tell me! Your boss is a WASP woman?

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 am
PeterArtsound wrote:
And you are not in New Zealand? Tell me! Your boss is a WASP woman?

Nah. The boss is a guy.

The section is going through a period of tremendous growth. Plus a few other company-wide changes. It's made people very defensive and territorial, and they are taking refuge in bureaucracy.

Just the usual "lots of changes and everyone's scared of getting lost" nonsense that most companies/divisions go through when they expand. It does make my life difficult because I don't play that game. I just want to fix things when things go wrong (as they inevitably do). I'm not interested in the stupid blame game that others are playing.

I hope that I am slowly getting through to the thickheads.

PeterArtsound

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 am
Cam wrote: I'm not interested in the stupid blame game that others are playing.

Are you sure you are not blaming the manager?

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am
PeterArtsound wrote:

Very.

My problem with him is that he wants me to do something that will make my work efficiency dig a well all the way to America. He claims that it would make things easier for the support team to look for things in the database. The stupidity of it is that the support team can sort by the variable he wants me to use OR the variable that I am already using. So, I now have to look up a completely unfamiliar set of inputs to give instructions for the support team to decipher on the other end instead of just sending the damned instructions normally that the support team will have to decipher in exactly the same way.

Stupid is stupid.

PeterArtsound

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 am
Cam wrote:
PeterArtsound wrote:

Very.

My problem with him is that he wants me to do something that will make my work efficiency dig a well all the way to America. He claims that it would make things easier for the support team to look for things in the database. The stupidity of it is that the support team can sort by the variable he wants me to use OR the variable that I am already using. So, I now have to look up a completely unfamiliar set of inputs to give instructions for the support team to decipher on the other end instead of just sending the damned instructions normally that the support team will have to decipher in exactly the same way.

Stupid is stupid.

Aah! This whole 'stupid' thing had nothing to do with nuzealanduhs and not even with poor Jerry!

So, first was the situation: You had a set of variables and you sent them to the support team, leaving them with the task to decipher the end result.

And, now - stupid boss - they can choose between 2 sets of variables, yours or his, leaving you with the task to decipher your bosses variables and the support team still with the task to decipher the end result.

I can see the dilemna you're in, but I would say. He, I get a salary to do some work, and this work keeps me busy for a certain amount of hours a week and I buy my groceries and pay my rent and go on holidays and so forth.

Let the captain be the captain and give him the variables he wants, that ways he's out of your mind and the end result is his responsibility. Giving you ample opportunity to think about the groceries and the holiday. Get rid of your boss, by just accepting him as your boss, saves you the hassle of being it...

Have a good life...

Cam

• Rate this poster:  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:12 am
PeterArtsound wrote:
Aah! This whole 'stupid' thing had nothing to do with nuzealanduhs and not even with poor Jerry!

So, first was the situation: You had a set of variables and you sent them to the support team, leaving them with the task to decipher the end result.

And, now - stupid boss - they can choose between 2 sets of variables, yours or his, leaving you with the task to decipher your bosses variables and the support team still with the task to decipher the end result.

I can see the dilemna you're in, but I would say. He, I get a salary to do some work, and this work keeps me busy for a certain amount of hours a week and I buy my groceries and pay my rent and go on holidays and so forth.

Let the captain be the captain and give him the variables he wants, that ways he's out of your mind and the end result is his responsibility. Giving you ample opportunity to think about the groceries and the holiday. Get rid of your boss, by just accepting him as your boss, saves you the hassle of being it...

Have a good life...

Err... It had never had anything to do with noo zeelund or noo zeelunduhs or Jerry. It was me tell 'Mum that I've had bad days before when I was posting here but people don't know the difference because I don't bring that kind of crap here.
You are in: The Angry Dome
Jump to:  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic | Post your reply | View next topic

Weekly Topics

Editor's Columns

The Daily Elephant

Latest from the Square

Latest from the Sofa